Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Pebble Art

     Vinayagar.... I love to draw Vinayagar on rangolis...๐Ÿ˜Š This time tried on a pebble...
Collected few pebbles during my visit to lake... Somehow impressed with this shape hence got this idea. My son was very much excited after seeing the outcome... He uses to keep flowers everyday.


I loved the shape of this pebble and made it simple with acrylic paints.




Craft house... One of my friend gifted this craft house after seeing my art addiction... ๐Ÿ˜Š I was super happy as I got a place to keep my pebble Vinayagar. Painted the craft house with acrylic paints and decorated with color papers...   



Cut the flowers, branches and leaves with color papers.


Glue it on the roof as you like.



Keep the pebble inside once the paints dried. Use double side tape to keep the pebble firmly. A sacred home decor is ready to adorn your home... 


I loved this pebble and the craft house... It's a super way to decorate your home. This one will really help you to add some wonderful decoration to the living space.

Happy Creating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment