Friday, May 25, 2018

Vinayakar Chaturthi Special

     Vinayakar Chaturthi -- the celebration of the birth of Lord Ganesha. Ganesh Chaturthi is one of the most celebrated festivals in India. Ganesha is known by 108 different names and is the God of knowledge and remover of obstacles. He is the creator of happiness in the life of people.  
     
     He is honoured at the start of rituals and ceremonies as he's considered the God of beginnings. This festival is celebrated by performing pooja and offering kozhukattai to Lord Ganesha.
     
     I used to make kozhukattai with my grandma and mom in my childhood.  They perform pooja sacredly for celebrating festivals. It helped me a lot for doing such things after marriage... ๐Ÿ˜Š Last year, I made Vinayagar with rice flour. The appreciation from my family and friends was incredible.




Lord Ganesha is my son's most favorite . He wanted to make a play dough (clay) Vinayagar. We had a great time while making this. It was amazing working with my little artist.


Cute Vinayagar from cute little hands... ๐Ÿ˜Š 


The colorful Vinayagar rangolis for decorating home on this festive occasion ....

Vinayakar with flower petals....


Vinayakar face rangoli with mandala designs...


Vinayakar on a leaf....


Vinayakar rangoli with diyas...


Vinayakar face with a flower...


Vinayakar on a leaf...


Vinayakar with diyas and colorful flowers...


Hope these designs would be helpful to decorate your home on this auspicious day...

I believe Lord Ganesha showers blessings and brings happiness, wisdom and prosperity to everyone's life.
Happy Vinayakar Chaturthi !! ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ˜Š




No comments:

Post a Comment