Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Warli Dance - Wall Decor

Warli Dance

Warli Art... as I always say one of my most favorite art... The Warli designs can be a beautiful wall decor... I love to try various designs... Here I've come with a new design... 😊  


In this design I've incorporated the group dance by Warlis and the Warlis with musical instruments... 
Here, sharing a few pictures of this design...

1. Used sharpie markers on normal drawing sheet... Wanted to try something new design... Hence included the group dance around the corners.


2. Included the dancers in a line on four sides...


3. Here, the completed design.


4. Create the border to make the art more beautiful. It enlightens the art.


It can be a perfect wall decor. You can find the Warli group dance tutorial in the previous posts. Try some new designs and share your comments... 😊


No comments:

Post a Comment