Friday, March 15, 2019

Beginner Level Kolams

Simple Kolams for Beginners

     Kolams are a symbol of auspiciousness... Creating kolam in the front yard is our everyday practice... 
Whenever I post a kolam on my page, use to have a few requests on kolams for beginners... The simple kolams take me to the childhood days... 😊

    The collections will be helpful for beginners as well as the folks living in apartments...
Here, the collections !!

1. The flower design with leaves is the simplest design for beginners... If you color this one it will be more attractive and elegant.


2. The star design... The first design taught by my mom in childhood. Whenever I get a chance to put kolam in my house, I used to draw the star design... 😊 We can create 'n' number of kolams with star...


3. The floral design with intricate designs...


4. The star design with further extensions... 


5. The floral design with diyas... My mom used to include diyas in her kolams on special occasions.... She believes that it will bring prosperity and good luck into the home.



6. Again a star design...


7. A floral pattern with simple intricate designs...


8. A star design.... 


Check out the collections, and decorate your home with this lovely designs... The designs will take less time to create... I'm sure the post will be helpful for you... 😊  

For regular updates follow me on www.facebook.com/sujascreativecollections


No comments:

Post a Comment